- Delivery time>> worldwide 7-10 days
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
JUST FILL AND CHILL!
The new Ice cube maker is a manual one that saves you space in your freezer by replacing up to 10 traditional ice cube trays. It holds up to 120 cubes at once— enough for a group of friends or family members. When not used, you can also use it to keep bottled drinks cold, and you may even want to fill it with ice cream. It's dishwasher safe, but it's fine to just rinse it off after each use if it's not filthy. It is made out of silicone rubber and eco-friendly.
- AIR TIGHT LID KEEPS YOUR CUBES FRESH
- UNIQUE DOUBLE CHAMBER DESIGN HOLDS UP TO 120 ICE CUBES
- QUICKLY CHILLS BOTTLED BEVERAGES
- SAVE A TON OF SPACE IN YOUR FREEZER
- OUTER CHAMBERS FREEZE THE ICE CUBES WHILE INNER CYLINDER STORES THEM
- ODOR FREE
- DISHWASHER SAFE
How to Use (Step by Step)
Fill With Water
To get started with your Ice Genie, you'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doing so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides.
Place in Freezer (with Lid)
Next, put the spill-proof lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It's best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess.
Wait a Few Hours
Once you've placed your Ice Genie in the freezer, leave it there for at least a few hours to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
Move Cubes to Outer Chamber
After your ice cubes are frozen, you can take your entire cube holder out of the freezer and separate the inner chamber from the outer chamber. Following that, you'll have to dump the ice that's in the inner chamber into the outer chamber, and gently squish the flexible silicone of the outer chamber to break your ice up into small pieces. Once it's broken up into pieces you find small enough, it'll be ready to use.
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 10 calendar day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- Please contact us if you need assistance.